(1) In 9,213 procedures using both Sulfur Colloid and blue dye, as cited in FDA approved product labeling for Sulfur Colloid (July 2011).
(2) In 249 patients using both Sulfur Colloid and blue dye, as cited in FDA approved product labeling for Sulfur Colloid (August 2012).
(3) Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Early-Stage Breast Cancer, American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline Update, Vol 32, No 13 (May 1), 2014: pp. 1365-1383.
(4) Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy for Melanoma: American Society of Clinical Oncology and Society of Surgical Oncology Joint Clinical Practice Guideline, August 2012.
(5) Society of Nuclear Medicine Procedure Guideline for Lymphoscintigraphy and the Use of Intraoperative Gamma Probe for Sentinel Lymph Node Localization in Melanoma of Intermediate Thickness, June 2002.
(6) The EANM and SNMMI practice guideline for lymphoscintigraphy and sentinel node localization in breast cancer, August 2013.
(7) Data compiled by Braid-Forbes Health Research LLC, Silver Spring, MD, 2012.
(8) Pharmalucence Sulfur Colloid s-NDA submissions to FDA (Approved 2011 and 2012).